Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome, Welcome

Hey everyone! It's official, I am done with school! Woot! Woot! I am hoping I will have a little more time now to start and maintain a blog so here's hoping! Right now I am working at Wells Fargo as a teller and Andy is still working for his uncle and grandpa at Tec Electric. Andy has just three semesters left in the landscape architecture program which is incredibly exciting for us. He is such a good little student. I'm not kidding - he loves to learn and do his homework.  Its actually a little overboard sometimes but his hard work really pays off.

I have had so much fun during the holiday break just spending time with him without either of us having to worry about school. We recently bought our first home and I had so much fun decking it out for the holidays! Andy had to keep me under control because I am a Christmas FREAK! I saved up money in the months leading up to December so I could buy some really cute stuff. Andy came with me (probably to make sure I didn't do too much damage) and before I knew it he had the Christmas bug and was picking things out too. Most guys really couldn't care less about what their wives put in their house but if any of you know Andy, he sure does care and he will let me know if he is not digging something. This little quirk, I must confess, I kinda like about him :) Anyway we usually go cut down our Christmas tree in Bear Lake on some friend's property but this year there was just too much snow. So for the first time in my life, I had an artificial tree. Not gonna lie it kind of hurt my heart not to have a fresh tree but I got a yummy tree smelling scentsy that helped to soothe my pain. We have had such a good time with our family and friends so thanks to all of you for making our holidays so fun! We hope all of you will enjoy following our little journey and we will try and keep you posted on what's new with us.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you had a super Christmas! So happy you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is our blog! Glad you got one!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online